FIRST LEGO League introduces science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to children ages 4-14 through fun, exciting hands-on learning. Participants gain real-world problem solving experience through a guided, global robotics program, helping today’s students and teachers build a better future together.
- May 2020: FLL Challenge team registration with FIRST opens
- August 2020: FLL Explore team registration with FIRST opens
- August 2020: FIRST releases the season challenge
- Fall 2020: Tournament registration for Wisconsin
- November 2020: Regional tournaments begin