FIRST® LEGO® League is a program for students in grades 4-8 (ages 9-14 in the US). Teams are typically formed on their own – by kids, teachers, parents, and mentors. There is no league draft, required school affiliation, or league mandated practice schedule.
FIRST LEGO League Core Values
- Discovery: We explore new skills and ideas.
- Innovation: We use creativity and persistence to solve problems.
- Impact: We apply what we learn to improve our world.
- Inclusion: We respect each other and embrace our differences.
- Teamwork: We are stronger when we work together.
- Fun: We enjoy and celebrate what we do!